COLIBRI – Locker door
Machined out of one piece
- Slim, flush and luxurious locker door
- Easy to operate
- Strong but lightweight and attractive smooth design
- ‘Plug and play’ – The hatch, the frame and the parts are fully assembled and tested in the factory and will be delivered ready for installation on board
Options and extra’s
- Opening left or right
- Custom dimensions
- Flush Handle
- Invisible hinges
- Double panel
- Bolted frame
- Stainless steel frame
- Shaped according the yachts superstructure
- Fully finished, with filler and paint
Slim and flush
COLIBRI – Technical Specification
COLIBRI Locker Doors are CNC machined out of one piece of aluminium 5083. On request COLIBRI Locker Doors can also be manufactured in shipbuilding steel Grade A or stainless steel 316L or combinations. COLIBRI Locker Doors are fitted out with high quality Newthex parts.
Sigmacover is applied at all aluminium parts and sigmaweld on steel parts. Stainless steel is pickled and passivated. Galvanic corrosion protection is achieved by using TEF-Gel, Sika ex 291, Lexan insulation sheets and synthetic inserts wherever applicable.
The COLIBRI Locker Door is designed with Solid Works 3D software and strength calculations are carried out with Cosmos Works. Door, frame and operating parts are fully assembled, adjusted and tested in the factory. A COLIBRI Locker Door will be delivered within the frame and ready for welding or bolting into the yachts superstructure.
Standard dimensions and weights including frame: (Other dimensions on request)